Thursday, June 25, 2009

Take a Summer Stroll with UppaBaby Strollers.


We love the UppaBaby stroller family...the super utility Vista stroller system & the lightweight umbrella strollers G-Luxe and G-Lite. I love the Vista so much so I traded in all my old strollers (yes, that would've been three) for this all-in-one stroller. The biggest selling point for me on the Vista is all the attachments that are available, its truly a stroller that will grow with your baby...and your family (good-bye Zooper stroller, you've served us well but we're moving on)! From the car seat adapter (good-bye Snap-n-Go) to the piggyBACK (good-bye Sit-n-Stand)
or add the rumble seat (very comparable to Phil & Ted's) and remember, it also comes with the basinette.

This stroller is the only one we carry at the store right now...because I love it so much. Sometimes I think to add other strollers in the store...someday I will when I can find one that won't compete with how great the UppaBaby is! Come take it for a test drive. We can custom order any color for you.

2 comments:

Lizzie Sorensen said...

We love our Uppa Baby. I got mine when my second daughter was born. We look forward to using it again next spring with #3 especially taking advantage of the pram feature!

HullaBaloo • a maternity baby and kid's boutique said...

Thanks Lizzie! We love our UppaBaby too...I'm so excited that they came back with the orange "Alex"! Congrats on baby #3!