Saturday, September 26, 2009

Calmoseptine - the Best Diaper Rash Cream Ever!




So as I'm writing this, it seems like a simplistic topic to blog about. Butt...if you have ever been in the position of being a mom of a little one with the reddest of red little fanny...it seems like a miracle cream.

A bit ago, Ruby was suffering from a horrid diaper rash - you know the kind that hurts you just looking at it. As a mom on my second baby this was the first time I had to go though this (happy to say) so I entered this "stage" with no previous experience. I tried the basic white creams, even mixed them with Neosporin. It didn't get worse but it didn't get better.

Over a yummy lunch with girlfriends (who are also moms of little ones) our conversation lead us to diaper rashes. One mom recommended the Calmoseptine lotion. I've said it before & I'll say it again, I'm not shy to ask or take mom advice when I'm in a pickle. So off I went to the drug store to buy this pretty pink butt cream - it does not need a prescription but it is behind the pharmacy counter. Within a couple of days, everything was clearing up.

I do know that everything works different for everyone & I'm not a dr. so don't send me hate letters if this pink butt cream is not so magical for your little one's tushie. But if in the future you are stuck with a little red fanny give it a try.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This stuff works when nothing else will. Our son had a nasty case of rhinovirus that really messed up his system. Everytime we turned around... blowout! Calmoseptine was the only thing that helped his raw rear end. You have to ask for it at the pharmacy, but it's not a prescription cream.

Anonymous said...

I use one but it disappoint me.


visit website here

Dr. Health Clinic said...

wonderful and useful blog. so innovative
skin doctor in Bangalore