Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Photo Cards. Get Creative.

minibook holiday card from minted.com

I never "got" holiday photo cards until I had my own family. Now its something that I love to do and thanks to four years of art school I feel obligated to create my own cards...but you don't have to! So I've searched the web for some new & different sites to order your cards from this year. Here are a few of my favorites [in my humble, creative opinion].

Unique cards and invites, for the holidays or any special occasion, check out minted.com - they're super creative Minibook Holiday Card [pictured above] might be a bit pricy at $3.44 each, but they'll be sure to wow your friends & family!

I originally fell in love with tinyprints.com for their birth announcements! But i also love their clean, simple holiday card designs too. Pick from flat or folded. And they're printed on high quality matte cardstock...a detail that I love!

Looking for more than just a holiday card? Check out polkadotdesign.com - they not only have cards & invites, but gift bags & partywear! Check out their Hanukkah & New Year designs and my favorite Pet Photo Announcements - after all, our first baby girl was Penny our chocolate lab.

Are you hosting a holiday party? Check out this new online invite site pingg.com - their invites are clean & simple and even have a print option. I've used them twice this year...they don't have all the bells & whistles that evite.com has, but sometimes you just don't need it! Its kinda like evite.com meets twitter!

It might not even be thanksgiving yet, but its never too late to get started with your holiday cards. Every year my goal is to have them written out & stamped just waiting for the first of December to send them out - like I said, its a goal, never a reality!!

No comments: