Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey. Pie. and Thanks.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

I can't believe that its thanksgiving again...where did the last twelve months go? Its been a full year with many things to be thankful for. Our first full year as a family of four with our new little girl...which at some points I never thought we would have another baby in our lives, which I am extra thankful for. My first baby started kindergarten and is the best big sister I couldn't ask for it to be better. For my dearest friends - a moms salvation - getting through another manic monday only to find them with a glass of wine waiting for me at the end of the week. And for my hubby who is an awesome daddy and super supportive in this journey of being a business owner. And of course thank you to all of our great customers...we wouldn't be here without you!
Cheers!

No comments: