Monday, December 29, 2008

Our website is "in labor"

Just days...hours...away from the new year, its a great time to start thinking about those pesky new year resolutions. This year, my resolution for the store is to get our new website up. This has been on my "to-do" list for way too long. But some other big things got priority this year (like taking over sole ownership of the store & a little baby girl). So I am making this vow, to the public that the year of 2009 will be the year for HullaBaloo's new website.

As you may, or may not know, in my "past life" or as I say my "nine-to-five job" I worked in advertising as an art director. So this website project is another hat for me to wear. Since this is where the four-ish years of college can pay off, its something that I can not...and do not want...to pass off to someone else. With that being said, its going to be a big project for me in the upcoming months. But with the new spring lines coming in soon, its perfect timing!

So, in the meantime, please excuse us while our site is "in labor" and please continue coming to the blog to get information about sales, in-store events & promotions.

1 comment:

kelli said...

YAY! I can't wait for the new site! :)