Monday, July 6, 2009

Maternity Monday - The Scoop on the Bella Band

Welcome to my first "Maternity Monday"! I thought if I gave myself some "categories" I would do a better job at keeping up with my blogging! My goal is (every) monday to blog specifically for the wonderful mom-to-be!

The BellaBand...another great mom-preneur must have! The inspiration came to Ingrid, the "inventer" of the BellaBand, one morning while pregnant with her first child, Isabel. Getting dressed for work she realized she had "popped" over night & her clothes no longer fit comfortably. To get through the day she put a tube top around her waist to hide the fact that her pants were unbuttoned; untucked her shirt & went off to work (if you've been pregnant, I'm sure you've been there). And the rest is history.

I love the BellaBand for many reason. We all know the basics, not wanting to give up our favorite non-maternity jeans or you're in that "awkard stage" where regular clothes don't fit but neither do maternity. But here are a few more reasons the BellaBand can stick around in your closet a bit longer.

Its great to smooth out the panel of your maternity pants under a tight top, or to diminish that little belly button that's popping out.

After that sweet bundle of joy comes, you will once again find yourself in that "akward stage" where nothing fits - and believe me nothing is more depressing than buying a pair of pants a size or two bigger than you're used to!! Also, if you're breastfeeding, the band can conceal your belly as you lift the corner of your shirt to nurse.

I believe in the BellaBand from Ingrid & Isabel...but not all belly bands are created equal...I have many moms that will agree to that!!

No comments: